Kale chips with nacho spice blend are a delicious, healthy snack to satisfy your cravings for something crunchy and savory. They’re a tasty alternative to traditional potato chips, and you can feel better about eating them.
Health Benefits – soy free, gluten free, low sugar, nut free
Prep: 10 Minutes | Servings: 2
¼ cup Nacho Spice Blend, or to taste (see recipe)
½ cup water
2 large bunches fresh kale, stemmed and coarsely chopped
- Preheat the air fryer to 300 degrees F for 5 minutes.
- Combine the spice blend and water in a bowl and whisk to mix well.
- Add the chopped kale to the bowl and toss to coat the kale thoroughly.
- Place half of the kale in the air fryer and bake for 6 minutes. Stir briefly and bake for another 6 minutes or until the kale chips are crispy and dry.
- Repeat with the remaining kale.
- Let cool to room temperature before storing in an airtight container.
For a tasty version substitute the water with ¼ cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice and ¼ cup of water.
Recipe has been graciously provided T. Colin Campbell Center for Nutrition Studies
Created on 20 May, 2023.Print