You would not guess it but these pancakes do not contain a grain of flour, yet they hold together really well. They are incredibly easy and quick to make if you have a stick blender or a liquidiser.
Health Benefits – low FOFMAPS
Prep: 10 Minutes | Cooking time: 3 Minutes | Servings: 8
medium sized bananas
tsp ground cardamom seeds
150g fresh or frozen blueberries
½ tbsp vegetable oil
maple or golden syrup to dribble
- Peel the bananas and place them in a tall jug or liquidiser.
- Add the eggs and ground cardamom and liquidise thoroughly.
- Stir in 100g of blueberries.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan and wipe some vegetable oil around the pan.
- Pour 2 tablespoons of batter into the pan for each pancake. You should be able to fit four to a pan.
- Cook the pancakes for 3 minutes or until just set.
- Flip over and cook for a further two minutes.
Serve the pancakes with extra blueberries and a dribble of syrup.
|Per portion (70g)
|Per 100 g
Created on 01 Jan, 2021.Print