Mango Ceviche With Kale
|Ceviche is a raw fish dish traditionally prepared in countries like Mexico, Peru, Colombia, Ecuador, and Chile. This plant-based ceviche is an easy and refreshing recipe that is great during warmer months. Even with very few ingredients, its flavor is exquisite!|
Health Benefits - Gluten Free, Low Sugar Raw , Soy Free
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ red bell pepper, finely diced
- ½ cup finely chopped cilantro
- 1 cup kale, stemmed and finely chopped
- Juice of 3–4 lemons
- 1 firm ripe mango, thinly sliced
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Pinch of turmeric powder and garlic powder
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and finely chopped (optional)
- Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Taste and adjust the amount of salt and pepper to your liking.
Recipe has been graciously provided T. Colin Campbell Center for Nutrition Studies
- Created on .